If you are interested in advertising please contact us at:
We have a variety of advertising options for sponsors. The site has reached over 400,000 financially savvy readers.
We would be happy to have you as a guest post. We do require that guest posters be fellow active bloggers. No guest posts from freelance writers at the moment.
Some general guidelines:
- Post must be original content and high-quality. In other words they should not be published elsewhere. Make sure your post is grammatically correct and ready to post. We will only post quality items since this is a demand from our readership.
- I reserve the right to edit your post for clarity, style, and length.
- Any submission that looks to be PR and SEO promotionally heavy will not be accepted although linking back to your site is fine if it is not overdone.
- Post should be financial in nature and offer ideas on investing, retirement, getting out of debt, or your own personal success story (or struggle!) to become financially savvy.
- There is simply no guarantee that I will be able to run your post but will let you know. For those that do get posted, I will notify you.
- If you have an idea you would like to run before writing, feel free to send the general post and outline for an early yes or no.
- No affiliate links in posts.
- Include a short biography at the end of your post and feel free to link back to your site.